Sunday 15 May 2011

what an improvement - PART TWO And then there was Alice.........

At the time (anout 6 weeks ago) this was the best peice of work i'd ever done. It was a turning point for me, because it made me realise that i could do so much better than I had already done.


I love outdoing myself, it gives me an enormous sense of satisfaction. I know I could do so much better now. If I keep practicing, I can produce something amazing. But the real problem is keeping the high standard. Living up to those standards can be hard, espeicially when your moving forward so quick, I look back now on work i did last week and its inferior to what i can do this week and nothing compared to what I WILL do next week.

IS THERE A LIMIT? IS THERE EVER A POINT WHERE YOU KNOW YOU CANT EVER DO ANY BETTER?
If there is, what will happen, there will be nothing to work for or towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment