Wednesday 8 June 2011

I was always good enough!

Well today I found out I had got 18 distinctions out of 18 in my interactive media btec natinal diploma.
a triple distinction thats 3 A's at A level.

A Lecturer once said to me that I must wake up in the morning and know I'm fantastic!

At the end of the day, a peice of paper that says your fantastic dosent mean a thing,
Because believing in yourself, takes alot more than three d's on a peice of paper.
Belief comes from within,
unless you truly know your own worth, no amount of qualifications will matter.

So believe in yourself and more importantly HAVE FAITH in your ability to suceed.

If you have faith, nothing shall be impossible to you!

I was always good enough,  I just needed to believe it.

Victoria Cichocki,  Stephensons College, Class of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment